At Ramsgate OSHC our objectives are to provide a caring and safe environment where children are able to partake in planned experiences whilst developing socially,
emotionally and intellectually. We expect children to respect people and property. Parents, staff and volunteers will be encouraged to participate in decision making.
The centre provides before and after School care to students of Ramsgate Public School and operates
a vacation Care program to primary school aged children located in the Ramsgate, Brighton-Le-Sands,
Monterey, Kogarah and Sans Souci areas.
We believe that children in our care:
* are paramount to our work;
* have rights;
* learn through play and experimentation;
* are individually unique;
* are entitled to be secure and safe; and
* achieve maximum learning potential in an environment which encourages self-discipline, independence, self-esteem and curiosity.
The environment our centre provides for our children, families, staff and visitors:
* provides a safe an stimulating environment;
* is accepting of each child's individual needs and backgrounds;
* values safety and health of all people;
* encourages parent contribution;
* supports inclusion of an access for children with additional needs; and
* values individual expertise of and contribution by staff.
Our OSHC programs:
* respond to the individual interests and needs of children;
* reflect staff knowledge of child development;
* are accessible to parents;
* demonstrate respect for child diversity and inclusion of all children;
* encourage promotion of self-esteem
* offer a large variety of interesting and challenging experiences for children to choose from; and
* includes support people to facilitate participation of children with additional needs.
The aim of all our services is to provide a quality recreation program for children who require care out of the school day. We pride ourselves on reputation and work very hard to ensure each child is treated like our own. We hope your family find the time with our service a happy and rewarding one.
|Phone:||(02) 9529 6950|
|Address:||Florence Street, Ramsgate NSW 2217|
Daily activities and excursions for the school holidays. Caters for primary school students in the areas of Ramsgate, Sans Souci and Monterey
Times: 7:00am - 6:30pm
Your child will start their day with a hearty and nutritious breakfast in a calm and relaxed atmosphere. After breakfast children enjoy activities
with the other children attending Ramsgate OSHC's before school care.
Morning: 7:00am - 8:30am
Breakfast Service finishes at 8.00am
When your child arrives after school they enjoy a healthy and nutritious afternoon tea. This is followed by lots of fun activities where the children can play games, create craft and participate in the Active After School Sports program together.
Our Easter Holiday Vacation Care Program will be available soon